Five Germans in an Audi Quattro arrive at the Italian border. The Italian Customs Officer stops them and tells them:
– It’s a illegala to put a cinque people in a Quattro.
– Vot do you mean it’s illegal? asks the German driver.
– Quattro meansa four! replies the Italian official.
– Quattro is just ze name of ze automobile! the German says unbelievingly. Look at ze dam papers: ze car is designed to karry 5 persons.
– You canta puta thata one on me! replies the Italian customs officer. Quattro meansa four. You have five-a people in a car and you are breaking the law.
– I vant to speak to someone viz more intelligence zupervisor over !
– Sorry. He can’ta come righta know . He’sa busy witha 2 guys in a Fiat Uno.